Charged Up For Howliday Help
One thing that totally gets me charged up is helping my fellow monster. It’s especially important to stitch together some time around the howlidays to make sure everyone has a creeperific celebration. Grab some of your ghoulfriends and bolt out to do some good - it will really help you get into the giving spirit. Here are just a few terrorific ways you can lend a hand this season:
• Donate old clothes. You might not fit into them anymore, but somewhere there’s a guy or ghoul who could use them. If you don’t have any clothes to give, consider donating old books to the local library or community center.
• Volunteer at a homeless shelter. Shelters always need volunteers serving food, especially during the howlidays.
• Chores are a grrreat place to start. Try raking leaves or shoveling snow for someone who can’t do it himself or herself. Or maybe help a neighbor cook a howliday meal. These are all fangtastic ways to get to know your neighbors while also lending a helping hand.
• Organize a Clean Up Day. Schools, parks and beaches are always lurking for volunteers to help keep them clean.
• Study Howl Sessions. Take those freaky-fab biteology skills and help a guy or ghoul who may be struggling to keep up – finals are just around the corner, so your help will be truly appreciated. Remember it only takes one monster to make a difference in someone’s life. Reblog and tell me how you’re helping out this howliday season!