Tips for the Furrrociously Stylish Ghoul
With a stylish ghoul like Clawdeen as a big sister, I’ve found that carving out a place at Monster High can sometimes be a challenge, but by combining my easygoing attitude with some key items, I’ve started to really find my own way. As a special this week, I’ve compiled some top tips so you too can steal my style.
Howleen’s 5 Furrrocious Summer Must Haves:
Whether you want to stand out, feel confident or if you’re just looking for a few items to jazz up your wardrobe, these selections will make any occasion creeperific!
1. As many bracelets as you can get your claws on - the bigger and brighter, the better
2. A bright purse to clash fabulously with any outfit
3. Bright eyeliner to accentuate those fierce wolf eyes
4. A furrrociously patterned zip up hoodie
5. A clawesome halter that all your ghoulfriends want to borrow